Sunday 6 January 2013

L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream

At some point last year I used L'Oreal's Youth Code eye cream and was pretty impressed with it.  The Youth Code range is pitched at people in their 30s whereas Revitalift is for women in their 40s.  While I'm not quite there (!) I like trying something new and the Revitalift eye cream contains Pro-Retinol A which is L'Oreal's trademarked vitamin A rich serum.  Vitamin A is an antioxidant and well known anti-aging ingredient.  And I'm all for as much anti aging as possible.

The cream is very light and I found I didn't need to use too much of it.  As it's very light and non oily there's no drag when you apply it which, around the delicate eye area, is a good thing.  I'm always a bit wary of products that are too thick and heavy.

I personally thought this was a good maintenance product but I'm not sure that, in the time I've been using it (I'm almost at the end of the pot, and I use it twice daily pretty religiously) that there's been any real reversal of any signs of aging.  L'Oreal claims that in 4 weeks wrinkles and crows feet will be visibly reduced but if they were, it wasn't so dramatic that I noticed.

This is a product I may, or may not, buy again.  I'd pick it up if it was on offer and I was in a hurry.

I do like the fact it comes in a pot so you can actually use ALL of it!

Widely available, RRP ~ $30.

L'Oreal.

Source:  purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment