Saturday 12 January 2013

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs

The Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel is my favourite cleanser at the moment but I finished it off and I seem to have a loads of Lait Démaquillant Velours from gifts with purchase.  I used it while I was on holiday (perfect holiday size!) and was happy with it, so I'm continuing to use it to clear something of a backlog (my mum uses Clarins too so I often get donations from her gifts with purchase!).

The normal-dry skin version of this works well on my combination skin - leaving it feeling nice and smooth.  Being a cleansing milk, you can either wipe or rinse off - I always rinse off and I apply it to dry skin and give it a (very brief) massage in.

It rinses off easily and has a pleasant, not too strong, herbal scent.  I personally prefer the way the gel feels and leaves my skin feeling:  it's almost like it's a bit more squeaky clean but without the drying sensation.  However,the Cleansing Milk would be fantastic for anyone with really dry skin or who is not into oil based cleansers.

I don't think I've tried a Clarins cleanser I haven't liked:  this is one area where the brand seems to really know its stuff.  Another solid tick.

Available from a Clarins counter.  RRP $40.

Clarins.

Source:  gift with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment