Monday 3 December 2012

Lancome Hypnose Mascara


Mascara - one of those things that I hardly ever buy because I am always getting a sample of it in a gift with purchase or from the counter.

Also one of those things that I hardly ever buy because I hardly ever wear it.  One of the reasons I hardly ever wear it is because I invariably end up with panda eyes before the night is over.  It really does my head in - I head to the loo midway through the evening and discover I've started growing dark rings around my lashes ...

So I was really surprised when I tried Hypnôse because that didn't happen.  And that included a walk to the train station in some wind (which always makes my eyes water).

Good coverage, a nice natural look (I only ever use mascara on my upper lashes anyway) and no panda eyes mid way through the evening.

I also found it pretty easy to take off (though that's all about the eye make up remover, really).

Very impressed.  So much so I've already recommended this product on twitter.

Available at Lancôme counters, RRP $52.

Lancôme

Source:  gift with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment