Wednesday 28 November 2012

Griffin + Row Nourish Moisturiser



Griffin + Row is an Australian company, making botanical based skin care products.  The Griffin + Row skin care routine is five steps which sounds excessive, but one of those steps is actually a night cream. 

The products are all based around the centess+ complex, which seeks to addresss the four causes of ageing (lack of hydration, free radicals, lack of oxygen and diminished collagen).

First up, this cream (which is step 4) is quite thick and smells very strongly of lavender.  I'm not a huge fan of strongly scented creams and this did have a bit too much of an 'old lady' smell about it.  It immediately made me think of the type of product one of my grandmas would use.

I felt the cream was too thick for me to use as a day cream, so I've been using it as a night cream.  While it is emollient I don't really find it hydrating at all.

Not for me at all, I'm afraid.

Available online and at selected retailers.  RRP $32.99.

Griffin + Row.

Source:  trial sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment