Friday 23 November 2012

Puretopia Glowingly Smooth Body Polish

With an insanely long name (Glowingly Smooth Exfoliating and Renewing Body Polish) this might be a tricky one to remember.  With Amazonian Acai and Guarana it's "for everyone".

But is it?

The good points about this body scrub are many:  it's a good mix of both coarse and smooth beads (which I love), it rinses off really easily and I found myself with lovely soft skin afterwards.

So far, so good.

However - the smell.  My goodness - it smells like Midori.  Strongly.  Which, in my books, means it smells horrible.  I also can't imagine too many chaps being thrilled to use a product that smells like this!!!

At least the smell doesn't hang around (you don't leave the shower smelling like a cocktail) but for me, that's enough to put me off.

Also paraben and sulfate free, and both Australian owned and made.

Widely available for around the $15 mark.

Puretopia.

Source:  prize




No comments:

Post a Comment