Monday 10 December 2012

Carmex Lip Balm

My first encounter with Carmex was quite a few years ago when I won a package of beauty goodies.  The tiny little put of Carmex was lucky it didn't get given away because lip glosses/balms are those things that I tend to have a ton of.

Anyway, I didn't give it away and I'm glad I didn't because Carmex absolutely rocks.   Texture wise it is almost like lanolin and it contains salicylic acid which helps smooth your lips (but also makes it feel really tingly when it goes on).  There's nothing fancy about Carmex:  it's unscented and I suspect it's also not coloured.

Earlier this year I was on a trial where I received a Carmex stick.  A lot of the time I have very long fingernails, so lotions and potions in pots can prove a little tricky (even though I have perfected the art of scooping stuff out with the back of my nail!).  The Carmex stick removes that hassle, and even if you have short nails - no sticky fingers.

Excellent stuff!

Widely available, price varies on format, but you're looking at about $6.50 for a tub.

Carmex.

Source:  trial sample.


No comments:

Post a Comment