Tuesday 16 September 2014

Innoxa Skin Clear Clarifying Night Complex

20140916_104331 

 I bought this through OzSale and as it's no longer listed on the Innoxa website I guess it was run-out end-of-line discontinued stock.  However, it meant I picked it up for $8 rather than the $35 Innoxa night creams are normally.

The Skin Clear range is for oily/combination skin which is pretty much perfect for me - I have the typical oily t-zone and dehydrated (rather than necessarily dry) cheeks.  I also used this product over winter, which is a great litmus test for me with a moisturiser, as over winter is when my skin really struggles.  By which I mean it becomes so dehydrated that it starts to flake and then wearing foundation becomes a real challenge.

I loved this night cream.  It was very light and very easily absorbed, both of which can be a bit tricky to find in a night cream.  Initially I was concerned that it wasn't going to do the job because it was so light - but I've come out the other side of winter with remarkably smooth skin (maybe my day cream needs some credit too, but you know what I mean).

It was very lightly fragranced, I didn't need a lot of it (the 50mL jar lasted the whole of winter) and it did not cause any breakouts.

Things get better because this product is Australian made (I love being able to champion a locally produced product) and it's paraben free, dermatologically approved AND not tested on animals.

The only thing that's not to love about this is that you can't get hold of it!  However, my really positive experience with this does mean that I'll have no qualms about trying out other Innoxa products in future.  The Skin Clear range at the moment only carries a cleanser and anti blemish shine control lotion but other ranges, such as Anti Ageing and Sensitive, have a much fuller set of products.
Innoxa products are widely available.

Innoxa.

Source: online purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment